Please select your school from the list below to view all school bus service options.
Effective 30 January 2017
- All Saints Grammar School
- Beverly Hills Girls High School
- Beverly Hills North Public School
- Blakehurst High School
- Connells Point Public School
- GRC - Oatley Senior Campus
- GRC - Peakhurst Campus
- GRC - Penshurst Girls Campus
- Harcourt Public School
- Holy Spirit, Lakemba
- Hurstville South Public School
- Inaburra School
- Kingsgrove North High School
- Malek Fahd Islamic School
- Marist Bros, Kogarah
- Marist Bros, Penshurst
- Mater Dei School
- McCallums Hill Public School
- Menai High School
- Moorefields Girls High School
- Oatley Public School
- Peakhurst South Public School
- Peakhurst West Public School
- Punchbowl Boys High School
- Regina Coeli School
- St Charbels School, Punchbowl
- St George Girls High School, Kogarah
- St Josephs School, Oatley
- St Josephs, Riverwood
- Strathfield South High School
- Wiley Park Girls High School
Where and When
Punchbowl Bus Company school special services operate on school days only (School special services are numbered S101 – S133). Travel is restricted to school special services where they are provided.
Bus passengers other than students are always welcome to travel on school buses.
Further information on these services can be obtained by telephoning the office during business hours on (02) 9153 8787. Printed timetables are available free from the depot office or your driver.
In the interests of safety, parents or carers should be at the bus stop at the nominated time for the previous stop and on the correct side of the road. Please do not wait on the opposite side of the road to the bus stop.